Please check back periodically, as this policy may change over time.
Information we collect
We collect information when you browse this site, fill out forms, contact us, leave comments, or enter contests/promotions.
Information collected may include (but is not limited to):
- IP Address
- Email Address
- Browser Details (Name, Version, Display size, etc.)
- Social profile information
- Any information you submit via forms/email including comments.
Cookies are small text files downloaded onto your computer that all websites to track repeat visitors and serve them tailored content or keep them logged in.
To opt out of cookie-based tracking, you can browse in ‘Private’ or ‘Incognito’ mode so cookies will be deleted at the end of a session. You can also use a 3rd-party browser addon to prevent tracking scripts and cookies.
In addition to analytics, we may use private information like your email address or social profile to respond to you, fulfill orders, notify you about winning a contest/giveway. If you provide your email address, we may use it to send you promotional emails from time-to-time (you can opt-out however).
We may also edit, re-use, repurpose or share any content you submit to vpnuniversity.com, such as comments or tweets.
We don’t sell your information to 3rd-parties, however if we sell or transfer ownership of VPNUniversity.com, we reserve the right to include any personally collected data (such as email addresses) in the sale.
VPNUniversity.com takes precautions to protect the security of your data including:
- Managed hosting with malware detection, troubleshooting, and automated security updates
- HTTPS/SSL encryption for data transmitted between vpnuniversity.com and your computer
- Security best-practices such as: strong passwords, administrator control, firewalls, and 2-factor authentication to control access to our servers and your data.
Changes to this policy
last updated: April 13, 2017